Kempegowda International Airport BLR, this airport is spreaded over 1,600 hectares which are almost 4,000 acres. This airport is located near the village Devanahalli. This BLR airport is the 3rd busiest airport after the Mumbai airport. In 2016 it handled over 23,000 million passengers, and almost there are 550 aircraft movement per day. This Kempegowda Airport of Bangalore consists passengers terminal and a single runway, these terminal handles both domestic and international airlines. It is most popular for cargo services, as it contains 3 terminals of cargo and best feature is that is can handle over 314,609 tonnes of cargo. Following information about the Kempegowda International Airport BLR is below
● IATA code Kempegowda airport is BLR
● ICAO code Kempegowda airport VOBL
● BIAL operates this Kempegowda Airport
● Location : Devanahalli village, near Karnataka India
● Opened in 2008
● Hubs available here are : AirAsia India, IndiGo, Jet Airways.
The destination place is Dubai, it is developed emirate of UAE. According to cargo traffic, Dubai airport is the 6th busiest airport of world. There are many districts in the dubai, each district have its own international airport. So it's your choice to your destination airport in Dubai. In the district Jebel Ali we can choose Al Maktoum International airport DWC, for Dubai we can choose the Dubai International Airport with IATA code DXW. Following information about DXW airport is :
● IATA code of Dubai airport DXW
● Operator of DXW airport is the government of Dubai
● There are many hubs : Fly dubai, Emirates, Qantas, etc.
The distance from Bangalore to Dubai is 2700 kms. The travel program to be added in these packages are:
Bangalore to Dubai:
This is a direct flight available from Bangalore to Dubai. The flight takes off from Bangalore and reaches Dubai in 4 hours. This service is provided by Air Arabia. If you travel on a direct flight to Dubai via IndiGo Airlines or Emirates Airline, the time taken to reach Dubai will be 4 hours and 5 minutes.
Bangalore to Dubai via Hyderabad:
The flight takes off from Bangalore and reaches Dubai via Hyderabad. The total time taken by this flight to reach Dubai is 10 hours. This service is provided by Jet Airways. The time schedule followed by this flight is:
● The flight takes off from Bangalore and reaches Hyderabad in 1 hour and 25 minutes.
● The waiting time at Hyderabad is 4 hours and 40 minutes.
● The flight then takes off from Hyderabad and reaches Dubai in 3 hours and 55 minutes.
Bangalore to Dubai via Doha:
The flight takes off from Bangalore and reaches Dubai via Doha. The total time taken by this flight to reach Dubai is 7 hours and 40 minutes. This service is provided by Qatar Airways. The time schedule followed by this flight is:
● The flight takes off from Bangalore and reaches Doha in 4 hours and 25 minutes.
● The waiting time at Doha is 2 hours and 5 minutes.
● The flight then takes off from Doha and reaches Dubai in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
These are the most comfortable travel schemes out of which one will be added to our Dubai tour packages from Bangalore.