Dubai is a very beautiful place to visit with your family and friends and even if you are planning a honeymoon. Dubai comes in the list of major tourist destination of the present world. It has developed a lot in the field of architecture and this has made it one of the top country of the world as far as tourism is concerned. People of every country visit Dubai and the number is increasing tremendously year after year. Dubai tourism has been working hard to maintain its decorum and has been successful in doing that. People from all the corners of the world visit Dubai for relaxing and recreation. Dubai hosts millions of Indian tourists as well and they feel very comfortable in Dubai. Dubai has proved to be one of the best tourist place to provide the right kind of environment required for a peaceful and joyful trip. This is the most important reason for why more than 50 million tourists visit Dubai every year. Dubai is known for its tall buildings and oldest monuments. There are so many places to visit in Dubai and you won’t be able to make to every place in one visit. One of the most amazing construction of the world till date has been done by Dubai. It has been successful in constructing the tallest building on earth- The Burj Khalifa. There is a lot of things to do in Dubai. It has always been popular around the world for its beauty, both natural and man-made. Its provides with lot of fun activities to do. Here we will be discussing about the Dubai Creek.
Dubai creek is spreaded through the heart of Dubai Emirates, it divides the dubai city into two parts Deira Dubai and Bur Dubai.
>>Bur Dubai is the most traditional area in the dubai which is best feature of dubai to be represented in the tourism, this half of city is on the South west part and you can love to experience the beautiful middle eastern influenced architecture of past. >>Another part of city is the Deira Dubai which reflect the blend of many modern architecture of buildings and is known as the dynamic city of Dubai UAE, it is spreaded over the North east part of Dubai, its beauty get enhanced by the skyline which is always glittering. Dubai creek was proved so much helpful in trading system between Africa and Indian. Now you can explore the full dubai Creek by number of ways:
● Water taxi
● Rugged method
● Hop on abra
● Walking on the landscape alongside the Dubai Creek
We can easily travel by foot from one southeast side of Dubai Creek to other northwest part by many different bridges :-
● Al Maktoum Bridge : it is the first of Dubai Emirates and was opened on 1963. Before the construction of this bridges people use Abra which is boat ferry for travelling from Bur Dubai to Deira Dubai
● Al Garhoud Bridge : it is 550 metres long bridge, which was first opened in 1976 and then after some damage it was again constructed in 2008.
● Floating bridge : it is the best example of pontoon bridge, it was inaugurated in 2007 and have the capacity to handle 7000 vehicle per hour.
● Business bay crossing : in the dubai it is also known by the name of Ras Al Khor bridge, it consists total 13 number of lanes, it is situated 1 kilometres away from the Al Garhoud Bridge.
● Al Shindagha Tunnel : In dubai, this tunnel was constructed in 1975, and it is the busiest and oldest tunnel of UAE, it usually goes under the creek of dubai. It handles 66,000 vehicle every day.
Thus, this has enhanced the trading of Dubai. This was all about the Dubai Creek.